Preparing your home for listing is a crucial and demanding step in the selling process, significantly impacting both the likelihood of a successful sale and the final sale price. Proper preparation increases the chances of attracting higher offers quickly, while inadequate preparation can lead to lower offers and a stagnant listing.
Some pro tips:
• Enhance your Curb Appeal. Pressure wash the exterior and landscaping. Cut the grass, trim the bushes, freshen up the beds and maybe give it a pop of color! There's nothing like a WOW first impression to set the mood for a buyer!
• Thorough cleaning, pay attention to the most used rooms. Simple things like polishing doorknobs and dusting
• Declutter, an overabundance of personal items can block a potential buyers vision of making it their own.
• Address maintenance items, replacing smoke alarms, air filters, repairing wear and tear or other damage.
• A Fresh coat of paint can do wonders!
• Stage it! If it’s vacant, add a few small areas of décor or furniture to get their ideas flowing! Or if you live there make it look like a magazine cover!
Your agent will give you a customized pre-listing preparation plan and can even help coordinate professionals to make these tasks a breeze.
Photography and Marketing Plan
Our agents have access to the best professional photographers available and will coordinate a time when you are ready and the weather is right for stunning listing pictures that will draw in the buyers!
Your custom marketing plan may include:
• Professional Property Highlight Brochure
• Lockbox and "For Sale" sign with text-based marketing information
• Mailing of “just Listed" postcards to area residents
• Open houses
• Promotion on Facebook and other social media platforms
• REALTOR luncheons, direct mail campaign and agent networking
• e-Virtual Tour and voice-over of your home on coastaltrinityrealty.com and You Tube
• Distribution of all Board of REALTOR@ members via MLS entry
• Expert relocation services
• Innovative Internet marketing through coastaltrinityrealty.com
• Email marketing Campaign